You know you deserve someone better...

I would love to have long hair like this. If only I could afford 24” extensions… Someday… For now I will stick with 16”… Isn’t it gorgeous though?
Picture of Hanna Beth.
astealerofhearts:

Hi!
w3as3ly:

TGIF and 4/20 and just idk here’s my tummy lol
I love her rock star grunge, lingerie-wearing style. I don’t care if she’s young, it’s bad ass.
ravers-in-wonderland:

I’ll always love this picture ❤
(via lukeycalais)
seemyboobs:

Stop jerking it and Just Hook Up! It’s FREE, and it totally works!
(via discoglamour)
(Clicking on the photo links to the creator of this image.)
(Clicking on the photo links to the creator of this image.)
my sweet poison
© andokadesbois
Aww. This almost made me cry! I always cried at this scene when I watched it as a kid.
whorederves:

Be happy (Taken with instagram)
billabong20111:

lovewasallweknew:

callieflavored:

redvinesforron:

This is a turtle to end all other turtles.
Let me kill you with my cuteness.

:o flipping out right now. FLIPPING OUT.

want want WANT 

ijoklmjiosdklmosijf LOOK AT IT. IM GONNA DIE. LOOK AT ITS LITTLE SHELLY BELLY. IM THROWING UP. OMGOMGOMGMG

O_O Where’s mine?! Cuteness overload!!!
iamawinrar:

:>
billabong2011:

uhoyigftudry5ftu6gyhukmjnhguyftijojuhy78gt6dryutgkvybhlujknihuy8767y8uhiygftrudcftgkvbhljkniuhgyftrdxhcfgvhbjknlmjbhgftyidrucfghkvbjlknm/l ,

Whaaa… Uh… I can’t even coherently think. The cuteness is too much… Stop being so adorable! *dies* SO FREAKIN’ CUTE. AHH. 
waywardvictorian:

nothings:

*dies*

 What she said ^

I need these in my life.

You have such a pretty face, it's a shame you're such a bitch.